Rajkot, Gujarat, Rajkot, Gujarat
GST No. 24BQTPD5558E1ZO
Suvarna Prashan Sanskar is one of the 16 essential rituals described in ayurveda for children. The process in which Suvarna bhasma (purified ash of gold) is administered with fortified ghee prepared with herbal extracts, and honey.
Whom to Administer : Suvarna prashan can be given to age group of 0-12 yrs.
Time of administration : Suvarna prashan can be done daily early in the morning, or atleast on every Pushya nakshatra.
6 days from birth to 2 years old child : 2 – 2 Drops daily
From 2 to 12 years old child : 5 – 5 Drops daily
Benefits of suvarna prashan (*Ref : Ayurvedic book : Kashyapahita & Aryabhishek)
· Suvarna Prashan increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very oftenly.*
· It builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activities, and also improves stamina for the same.*
· Regular doses of Suwarna prashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in an unique manner.*
· It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints.*
· Suvarna Prashan also improves child’s appetite.*
· It helps to nurture early physical and mental development.*
· It develops an inbuilt strong defense mechanism in kids which acts as a safety sheild against diseases and complaints occurring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.*
· It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.*
· It guards children from various allergies.*
· It protects children from ailments occurring during teething phase.
· Tones up skin colour.*